Forgotten Marches
Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons! This is a site for those that are not able to sit at the table with us, but would love to roleplay with us. On here, we roleplay 3.5, but don't be afraid to join us even if you don't know how to roleplay this edition. We have several Dungeon Masters on here willing to help you learn!
Forgotten Marches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Dungeons and Dragons! Make yourself at home and enjoy the ride!

HomeRegisterLog in

True Beginnings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romulus Wolfborn

Level : 1
Alignment : CN

True Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: True Beginnings   True Beginnings I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 12:12 am

Romulus closed the book he was reading as he looked out the window. He had agreed to meet Shredder, his traveling companion, downstairs for breakfast. Having finally found his own Personal Truename, he was ready to face the world. He rose from his chair gathering his notes together from the last few days. Looking to the hearth burning low he walked over and tossed his notes on the logs, stoking them into flames consuming the research of the last week. He did not look back as he passed through the doorway heading downstairs to find Shredder, his own sigils glowing gently in their shadowy illumination.
Back to top Go down
Shredder

Alignment : TN

True Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beginnings   True Beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 8:43 pm

Quietly nursing a pint of his favorite ale, Shredder noticed the entrance of his traveling companion. He drains the last of his drink. Getting up from the table, he heads over to the front door waving at Romulus to follow him out of the inn.
Back to top Go down
Romulus Wolfborn

Alignment : CN

True Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beginnings   True Beginnings I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 12:15 am

Stopping by the bar Romulus grabs a bit of food for his breakfast to take with him outside. He steps out into the morning sunshine following Shredder through the door of the inn. "What do you have planned for the day?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

True Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Beginnings   True Beginnings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Beginnings
Page 1 of 1